? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Please Pray for Shannon


I met Shannon at Huron University in Huron, South Dakota. Shannon was my soccer teammate as well was my RA and friend. Shannon was recently diagnosed with a rare kind of cancer. Please pray for her and her family. Shannon is a very positive person, and I know she can beat this! Shannon has a website if you would like to write to her, go to : http://caringbridge.org/visit/shannonmadsen . I am sure she would love to hear from you! Love you Shannon!

0 comments: