? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Eric and Kortnee's Wedding

Alyssa

All of the Johnsons (and Kalstroms)


Eric and Kort



ME




My New Sister Kortnee, YAY!





Dylan Loves Uncle Eric!






The Wedding Party







I love these guys!
Ok, please bear with me...I am def. a beginner at this. Sorry if it is just a big jumbeled up mess. Since this is the first post, I thought I would post some pictures from Eric and Kortnee's wedding. I know it was clear back in September, but we all are so happy to have Kortnee join our family. I just had to post it :0) We all traveled to Idaho Falls for their wedding and had a wonderful time!

1 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Awww... thanks Lisa! I am so happy to have such a wonderful new family! You're the best :) Sorry about earlier... my boss honestly talked me through a bunch of stuff she usually comes in to do over the phone. It took TWO HOURS! All of that because she didn't want to come into work! Not my idea of fun! Anyway, your blog looks great! GOOD work! You caught onto it way faster than I did :) If you need any help let me know! I am soo glad you got a BLOG :):)