? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Fingerpainting and The Pumpkin Liner

Our kids love playing with their friend Julia. The kids are all close in age and seem to always have a good time together. So much for using the paintbrushes!
They enjoyed painting our sidewalk with their hands and feet.





In October, we went on The Pumpkin Liner. It is a train ride to a pumkin patch. The Bittencourts went with us. It was so much fun! Dylan is obsessed with trains so he absolutely loved it. Carlos and John thought they had to have the biggest pumpkins, we had a bit of a difficult time getting all of the kids and the pumkins off the train and to our cars :) The train we rode on.




Dylan and Julia picking out their pumpkins




John, Julia, Kaylee, Dylan, Carlos, Meghan, and Lillian riding the train



Sizing up the pumpkins.





Picking out pumpkins







5 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you started a blog! Your kids are adorable!!! I can't believe your little one is already a year old--CRAZY!!! The train ride thingy looks fun, we are going on the Christmas one-can't wait!! Your brother's wedding looks beautiful--I can't believe Eric is married!! He's just a little boy! We still need to get together sometime! Talk to ya later!

Anne Bennion said...

I'm so glad you found me. It seems like so long ago that we were all at Moscow. How are you? You have cute little kids. Stephanie was just telling me that she ran into John at some conference a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to read more about your family.

jasnbon said...

Your blog looks awesome! The pumpkin patch definitely looks fun! I haven't talked to you in forever. We will be in Weiser for a while at Christmas so maybe we can get together then.

Marshalls said...

Looks like you all had a good time! Hope you and the family are doing good! I added your blog to my list! Glad to see you here! Happy Holidays! Caysie

mischaanddonovan said...

Thanks for giving me the heads up that you have a blog! I am not really great at blogging either, so I am not the one the ask for tips! I cannot believe that ERIC GOT MARRIED!!! Does Talon know? I will have to write and tell him. He is doing pretty well, just learning a lot of Spanish and stuff! Your family is so cute! We have no excuse not to keep in touch now!