? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dylan's First Day of Kindergarten!

Dylan was so excited for his first day. We took him to orientation Monday night and since then he has been going crazy to get to school. He was soooo ready. He even told me he didn't mind if I just dropped him off outside! Is he embarrassed of me already??! Anyhow, I took him to his class. When we walked in there were 3 kids sobbing and hanging on to their mom's. I started to get nervous, but Dylan just hung up his backpack and was like see ya later mom! Phew! I hope everyday goes as well as today!







































3 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

I am so glad he did so good! What a big boy!

jasnbon said...

He looks so cute! Does Kaylee miss him?

Lacy King said...

Awesome! I thought there would be kids crying at Benson's school, but nope! I love that Dylan is so independant... you know he has it in check! Way to go MOM AND DAD!