? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trying to Take Christmas Pictures...

This year, the kids were super excited about decorating for Christmas. It is a tradition at our house to set up the tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The kids decorated about 80% of our tree this year. I did the lights and hung our breakable ornaments near the top of the tree. I have to admit, it is kind of hard for me to let the kids hang the ornaments. In my mind, I picture a tree with ornaments all around it and evenly spaced out. However, I have to say our tree is beautiful! Most of our ornaments are hung on the bottom and in groups. The kids are so proud of it too!




















A bit scary! He enjoys taking crazy pictures.

































I will post some new family photos soon!











5 comments:

jasnbon said...

I think the pictures turned out very cute! The play place looks awesome, what kid wouldn't love that?

Anne Bennion said...

You have the cutest kids. I loved all their cheesy smiles. Those are the best!

Stender Family said...

They are so cute Lisa! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

LISA! You're in need of an update! :) Thanks for commenting on the Boy or Girl blog! Hopefully they can tell on WED and the babies legs aren't crossed like your momma hopes! hehe!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

YESSS... those little shoes were too cute! We found lots of good stuff. I was excited. Shopping for the baby is so much fun :):) Call you soon!